Option 1. Stand space rental € 700,-- (excl. VAT and handling fee)
- a spot for your booth (3 x 2 meters) in the spacious Foyer or the adjoining Conference room 4 (four stands per room; see floorplan below on first come, first serve basis);
- a table (160 x 80 cm) and chairs;
- optimal exposure and interaction with academic participants during the coffee and lunch breaks;
- display of your company logo in mailings, on our website and during the meeting;
- digital list of participants (name, email address, institute);
- free meals for 2 exhibitors;
- exhibitors are allowed to attend the scientific lectures;
- see our factsheet to get well prepared.
Option 2. Stand space rental & (playful) elevator pitch € 750,-- (excl. VAT and handling fee)
- ditto option 1
- opportunity to give an elevator pitch (1 - 2 min). Do not give a sales talk but share your passion!
We welcome a playful pitch (5 - 6 min) during the coffee break, which will be remembered for a long time. Feel free to express yourself in a creative, appealing way, without using a beamer.
Option 3. Advertisement € 125,-- (excl. VAT and handling fee)
- distribution of your advertisement (flyer) during the meeting;
- showing your commercial video (max. 1 minute) at the beginning of a lecture session.
Option 4. Display company logo € 75,-- (excl. VAT and handling fee)
- display of your company logo in mailings, on our website and during the meeting
Option 5. Give aways € 25,-- (excl. VAT and handling fee)
- distribution of note pads, pens or other give aways with your company logo during the meeting
Do you like to sponsor?
Do you like to sponsor or do you like to brainstorm about alternative possibilities? Please contact our conference assistant.
Maastricht UMC+ Clinical Genetics
PO Box 5800 | 6202 AZ Maastricht
T: (+31) (0)43 3875899
Past experiences of sponsors
"Of course we hope that our presence will conclude a sale but strengthening the ties is also important for us."
"For our firm it is important that we are visible on such occasions. We value recognition and brand awareness."
"The Genetics Retreat is a pleasant meeting. Not too massive. In an informal setting there are a lot of opportunities to get in contact with the participants and their supervisors."
About the Genetics Retreat - NVHG graduate meeting
Since 1990 the Genetics Retreat - NVHG graduate meeting takes place in conference centre Rolduc. This annual two-day event covers human and clinical genetics, molecular/translational genetics, genomics and epigenetics in health, development and disease in a wide range of disciplines. Aim of the meeting is to familiarize participants with numerous aspects of (human) genetics research. It offers opportunity for companies operating in the areas of fundamental and applied research, drug design & development and (pre)clinical trials, to increase their visibility and offer their services to potential academic partners. The average number of participants (PhD students, postdocs, PI's) is 65.