Since 1990 the Genetics Retreat - NVHG graduate meeting takes place in conference centre Rolduc. This annual two-day event covers human and clinical genetics, molecular/translational genetics, genomics and epigenetics in health, development and disease in a wide range of disciplines. Aim of the meeting is to familiarize participants with numerous aspects of (human) genetics research. It offers opportunity for companies operating in the areas of fundamental and applied research, drug design & development and (pre)clinical trials, to increase their visibility and offer their services to potential academic partners. Number of participants (PhD students, postdocs, PI's): 65 on average. Below you find an overview of possibilities for sponsoring.
Option 1: Stand space rental € 750,-- excl. VAT
We offer you a spot for your booth (3 x 2 meters) in the spacious Foyer or the adjoining Conference room 4 (four stands per room; see floorplan below on first come, first serve basis). A table (160 x 80 cm) and chairs will be provided. During the meeting coffee and lunch breaks will be taken in these rooms, ensuring optimal exposure and interaction with academic participants.
Option 2: Stand space rental & (playful) elevator pitch € 800,-- excl. VAT
Besides a spot for your booth, we offer you the opportunity to give an elevator pitch (1 - 2 min). Do not give a sales talk but share your passion. We welcome playful pitches (5 - 6 min) during the coffee breaks, which will be remembered for a long time. Feel free to express yourself in a creative, appealing way, without using a beamer.
Option 3: Advertisement € 150,-- excl. VAT
- We will distribute your advertisement (flyer) during the meeting.
- We offer you the possibility to let us show your commercial video (max. 1 minute) at the beginning of a lecture session.
Option 4: Give aways € 75,-- excl. VAT
We will distribute note pads, pens or other give aways with your company logo during the meeting.
What do you get in return?
- Every form of sponsoring will be honored by us by displaying your company logo on our website, in mailings and as screen saver during the meeting.
- We will provide you a digital participants list.
- We will provide the hidden link to the abstracts (oral presentations by some of the participants).
- Exhibitors are allowed to attend the scientific lectures.
- If you provide us on time a one sentence tagline (e.g. [my company] is developing [product/service] to help [target, market, problem] with [unique solution]) and/or a teaser, we will share this in our mailing and on our website.
- We welcome creative solutions of exhibitors to attract participants to their booth and products.
Do you like to sponsor?
Do you like to sponsor or do you like to brainstorm about alternative possibilities? Please contact our conference assistant.
Past experiences of sponsors
"Of course we hope that our presence will conclude a sale but strengthening the ties is also important for us."
"For our firm it is important that we are visible on such occasions. We value recognition and brand awareness."
"The Genetics Retreat is a pleasant meeting. Not too massive. In an informal setting there are a lot of opportunities to get in contact with the participants and their supervisors."
Maastricht UMC+ Clinical Genetics
PO Box 5800 | 6202 AZ Maastricht
T: (+31) (0)43 3875899