The ‘Medical Analytics’ team offers short and long term consulting for academic institutes, biopharmaceutical industry, contract research organizations and governmental partners.
Clients will rely on the academic stature and independence of Maastricht University. Project can be embedded within the Maastricht University Medical Centre, the NUTRIM School for Nutrition and Translational research in Metabolism or the CAPHRI School for Public Health and Primary Care.
Medical Analytics provides support in:
- Systematic reviewing and meta-analyses
- Study design and epidemiology
- Statistical analyses in preclinical and clinical development
- Food claim investigation
- Big data modeling
- Independent data monitoring committee
- Genetic profiling
- Training and education in Statistics, Systematic Reviewing and Epidemiology
The involvement of the Medical Analytics team will be tailor made to the partner’s requirements. Options include: ad-hoc, supervision only, assistance only, start2finish research or PhD research.
Prof. Maurice Zeegers
Secretarial Office CAPHRI, Maastricht University
Hanneke Trines | E: email@example.com | T: (+31) (0)43 3882012
Iris Breuer | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: (+31) (0)43 3882314