30 years connected in science and debate
On 26 and 27 March 2020 the 30th edition of the Genetics Retreat - NVHG graduate meeting will take place in Rolduc. This annual two-day event covers (human) genetics, (translational) molecular genetics, genomics, epigenetics, pharmacogenetics and genome editing. Because of the 30th anniversary there will also be a Pre-Retreat course on 25 March 2020.
7 good reasons to attend
- Develop your presenting and debating skills in an informal but professional setting and receive useful feedback.
- Receive updates on forefront research in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- Be inspired by a top-notch speaker during the NVHG-keynote lecture.
- Expand your professional network and discuss research projects among peers, with principal investigators and with the keynote speaker.
- The best oral graduate presentation will be invited by NVHG to give a presentation during the NVHG annual meeting (17 and 18 September 2020 in Papendal). Registration for the NVHG meeting, hotel room and dinner are offered too.
- Awards for the three best oral graduate presentations (see: overview former prize winners).
- A wonderful chance to combine science and socializing at a very pleasant venue.
PhD students, (junior) postdocs, PI's, MD's (trainees) and all other scientists (including master students) from universities, clinical institutions and research centres in the Netherlands and neighboring countries.
Since the start in 1990 the venue is the former Augustinian abbey of Rolduc in Kerkrade (NL). That is why the meeting is popularly called the 'Rolduc meeting'.
If you like to stay informed about this meeting, just sign in to our newsletter by sending an email to email@example.com stating 'newsletter Rolduc meeting'.
Under auspices of NVHG
Since 2015 the meeting is organized under the auspices of the Dutch Association for Human Genetics (NVHG).