- The meals in Rolduc will be offered for free (to a maximum of two exhibitors).
- You can book a room in Rolduc by email. State that you are a sponsor of the Genetics Retreat and take advantage of a discount.
Do you prefer to stay over in the neighbourhood, we recommend Hotel WinselerHof, Kasteel Erenstein, or Kasteel Ter Worm.
- During the day there is free use of coffee, tea and cold water.
- The programme will be published on our website.
- The average number of participants is 65.
- The conference secretary will be present one hour before the meeting starts. She will welcome the exhibitors and show them around.
- Exhibitors who like to start earlier setting up their booth, can ask the reception to open up the Foyer and Room 4 (first come, first served).
Please spread the booths over both rooms. It is all about your personal presentation, not the location of your booth!
We welcome creative solutions to attract participants to your products.
- The Foyer has free internet access.
- When using your mobile phone at the venue make sure you connect to a Dutch provider, since Kerkrade is near the German border.
- We recommend to bring an electrical extension cord along.
- It is the exhibitors allowed to attend the scientific lectures
- Exhibitors can unload their stand gear at the back of the conference centre.
After unloading they can park their car at the large car park in front.
See the plan of Rolduc at the bottom of this page or ask the reception for directions.
- Exhibitors who like to send their stand gear by a courier service, please inform Rolduc in advance (E: email@example.com / T: (+31) (0)45 5466888).
Send your stand gear one day before the meeting to Rolduc, to prevent that Rolduc has to take care of long-term storage.
Make sure that the parcel with your stand gear has your company name and a note 'Please store in the Foyer for the Genetics Retreat' on it.
You find the address of Rolduc at the bottom of this page.
- Exhibitors are advised to bring along their own badge (with their name and company logo).
- In case you have opted for a pitch please be aware that we welcome playful pitches (5 - 6 min) during the coffee breaks, which will be remembered for a long time.
Feel free to express yourself in a creative, appealing way, without using a beamer.
You can give your pitch in the Foyer or Room 4.
We will provide a hand microphone.
If you do need a beamer, please bring one along. You can beam on the wall.
A commercial pitch must be performed as an elevator pitch (1 - 2 min).
- Exhibitors can interact with participants in the Foyer and Room 4 until the last coffee break on Friday. After that they can clear their booth.
- Exhibitors are invited to the lunch, award ceremony and fotoshoot on Friday at the end of the programme.
Maastricht UMC+ Clinical Genetics
Judith Maszewski, conference assistant
PO Box 5800 | 6202 AZ Maastricht
T: (+31) (0)43 3875899
Contact conference centre Rolduc