- The meals in Rolduc will be offered for free (to a maximum of two exhibitors).
Please inform the conference assistant by whom the booth will be manned and if there are any dietary restrictions.
Please let her also know if the exhibitors like to participate in the dinner on Thursday evening.
Provide this information at the latest three weeks before the conference.
- During the day there is free use of coffee, tea and cold water.
- The programme will be published on our website.
- The conference secretary will be present one hour before the meeting starts. She will welcome the exhibitors and show them around.
- Exhibitors who like to start earlier setting up their booth, can ask the reception to open up the Foyer and Room 4 (first come, first served).
Please spread the booths over both rooms. It is all about your personal presentation, not the location of your booth!
We welcome creative solutions to attract participants to your products.
- The Foyer has free internet access.
- When using your mobile phone at the venue make sure you connect to a Dutch provider, since Kerkrade is near the German border.
- We recommend to bring an electrical extension cord along.
- It is the exhibitors allowed to attend the scientific lectures.
- For staying over (at your own expense) you can book a room at a very reasonable price in conference centre Rolduc.
Please contact the Reservations department (see below), state that you are an exhibitor at the Genetics Retreat and ask for the special participants rate.
Do you prefer to stay over in the neighbourhood, we recommend Hotel WinselerHof, Kasteel Erenstein, or Kasteel Ter Worm.
- All sponsors will receive the hidden link to the abstracts and a (digital) list of participants before the meeting.
- Exhibitors can unload their stand gear at the back of the conference centre.
After unloading they can park their car at the large car park in front.
See the plan of Rolduc at the bottom of this page or ask the reception for directions.
- Exhibitors who like to send their stand gear by a courier service, please inform Rolduc in advance (E: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make sure that the parcel with your stand gear has your company name and a note 'Please store in the Foyer for the Genetics Retreat' on it.
You find the address of Rolduc at the bottom of this page.
- Exhibitors are advised to bring along their own badge (with their name and company logo).
- In case you have opted for a pitch please be aware that we welcome playful pitches (5 - 6 min) during the coffee breaks, which will be remembered for a long time.
Feel free to express yourself in a creative, appealing way, without using a beamer.
You can give your pitch in the Foyer or Room 4.
We will provide a hand microphone.
If you do need a beamer, please bring one along. You can beam on the wall.
A commercial pitch must be performed as an elevator pitch (1 - 2 min).
- Exhibitors can interact with participants in the Foyer and Room 4 until the last coffee break on Friday. After that they can clear their booth.
- Exhibitors are invited to the lunch, award ceremony and fotoshoot on Friday at the end of the programme.
Maastricht UMC+ Clinical Genetics
Judith Maszewski, conference assistant
PO Box 5800 | 6202 AZ Maastricht
T: (+31) (0)43 3875899
Contact conference centre Rolduc